Saturday, January 19, 2013

How can I possibly say that?

Dialogue, or writing dialogue is something of a mystery to me. I don't really know what people say to each other, or should say to each other if they are fictional characters.  Considering that I've been watching fictional characters on television or reading them in books, I should have a much better idea of what some mythical non-existent might mutter to their lover, who, for example, isn't there either.

Well I put "Writing Dialogue" into the You Tube search engine and the first item in the queue was by somebody who had some very interesting and informative things to say about writing dialogue.  He also had a blog that you might be interested in looking at:

Creative Writing Video Tutorials for The Multimedia Age



PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. If I find your comment offensive, I will purge it.